.::It's GOOD 2 b Back~!::.


*Snapshots taken in the morning in my NEW beloved car using my 3G Nokia 6680. Smile as Sweet-Cherry-a-Coke~!



I am just confusing myself. Between my feelings that I have and the ones that I shouldnt have. What are the ones that I should have and shouldnt have. I mean, cummon, its only natural to like someone, but then again you dont think you should when they dont feel for you like you feel for them. It is akward at times, just thinking, of what you could be "if only". Yah "if only" was true I dont know what I would do.It's good to be back to write and share my sweet & sour moments with you all.... It's almost a year back where's my last entry was in
iranian_gurl.blog.ekawan.com

0 comments:

 

:: Anak Selim Pasti Slim! :: © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair