.:: Click! ~ A Dedication 4 U ::.


TO ALL BLOG's BUDDIES...
(Yes U! U're my buddy... I'm dedicating this to U)

You are more to me than simply words on a screen.
You have come into my life, into my heart, and into my mind.

You have filled me with inspiration and true kindness.
I could never find a friend in all my searching of the world
who could fill all the spaces in my life that you have filled.

Together we have formed a bond that no one could break apart.
Thank you my friend for being there and taking time to care.

If we never meet in the flesh you will always be a big part of my life
and I feel you are by my side every day and only a posting perday.

.: LOT of LUVs, HuGs & KiSSeS from iG!:.

0 comments:

 

:: Anak Selim Pasti Slim! :: © 2012 | Designed by Cheap Hair Accessories

Thanks to: Sovast Extensions Wholesale, Sovast Accessories Wholesale and Sovast Hair